Employment Authorization for Ukrainian Students on F-1 Visas

Special Student Relief to help Ukrainian Students

April 20, 2022

by Julie C. Hancock

The Department of Homeland Security is making available work authorization to Ukrainian F-1 students under certain circumstances who are experiencing extreme economic hardship as a result of the war in Ukraine, to enable them to work and continue their education. 

If you’re from Ukraine and not sure what to do, contact an immigration attorney. There are a number of organizations offering pro bono assistance in applying for TPS and Special Student Relief.  

Our Firm is offering limited pro bono services to Ukrainians, as we are able, or can refer you to an organization or attorney to assist if we are unable.


Please input your email to be notified of future posts and other helpful updates.
We will never share your information with any third parties and will only send periodic emails.

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Our Promises to Our Clients

Upfront, all-inclusive flat fees. Clear communication. Truth and Honesty.

Always available. No matter the time zone. 24/7. Worldwide.

Big city lawyering. Small town rates. Legal counsel at your fingertips on your schedule.

Creative, actionable solutions that meet our clients' goals.

Dedication to our clients' cases. We strive to achieve positive outcomes 100% of the time.

Not sure what you need?
Get in touch today and let's figure it out, together!