General Law Services
Flat Rates. Virtually.
non-Federal services available only in Washington State at this time.
Immigration services available worldwide.
Legal concerns come up in many ways in our lives, when we least expect it, often feeling too burdensome or exhausting to deal with. Whether it is a general legal question, review of a contract, document preparation, writing a letter to the person who refuses to pay or whatever the legal issue, Your Virtual Advocate offers personalized, affordable legal services to help clients find resolutions.
Unbundled Legal Services
- Legal advice
- Legal review of documents, contracts and forms
- Issue resolution prior to filing lawsuit
- Contract review services
- Legal form preparation
- Discovery document review and analysis
- Drafting contracts or letters of agreement
- Ghostwriting - assist in drafting briefs, motions and other court documents for filing in a lawsuit on behalf of a pro se litigant
- Legal research (fee depends on the complexity and nature of the research requested)
- Draft pleadings, briefs, declarations, or orders
- Organize discovery materials
- Prepare exhibits
- Provide legal guidance or opinions
- Draft or review letters to resolve disputes
- Due Diligence
- Written analysis of legal options and risks
- Review already prepared legal documents and provide advice/revisions (wills, trusts, health directives, copyright or trademark applications, agreements, contracts, et al.)
Our firm provides limited scope legal representation and services in a secure, online environment.
With no physical office, meetings occur “virtually” via telephone, video chat or secure online messaging on your schedule
- As little or as much help as you need, on a task by task basis
- Affordable legal services to creators, innovators and entrepreneurs
- At a flat fee for each service; No retainer agreements
- Work with clients to resolve legal matters before the need arises to file a lawsuit
General Legal Services Practice Areas
- Student Loan Debt
- Entertainment Law
- Privacy Issues
- Copyright and Trademark
- Estate Planning - e.g., Wills, Trusts, POAs
- Government benefit assistance
- Immigration Law
The "Virtual Advocate" Difference
Attorney with over 20 years in small businesses, the corporate world and customer serviceCLICK HERE TO schedule a consultation today
Affordable flat fees
Convenient, accessible meetings
As much or as little legal assistance as you need
Professional and Experienced Attorney
Legal Help shouldn't Nickel and Dime you. Schedule a free consultation today to see how we can help you.